Our support staff include:
- Fully qualified youth worker
- Learning support teachers
- A guidance officer
- Teacher aides allocated to each family group
- Visiting advisory and support teachers.
- Access to agencies such as the school dentist and nurse.
A strong student welfare and support system exists in a school that fosters care and concern for the range of students. It endorses socially just practices in a supportive school environment. The school uses the Principles of Restorative Justice within our behaviour management framework.